Tragedy as Yahoo Boy Who Ran Mad Stabs Pastor's Wife After Being Brought for Deliverance (Photo)

Tragedy as Yahoo Boy Who Ran Mad Stabs Pastor's Wife After Being Brought for Deliverance (Photo)

According to a report by MyNews GH, the wife of the founder and Head Pastor of Jesus Power House Ministry, Prophet Agya Daadie at Akatsi in the Volta region Regina Asante 26 in Ghana, has been stabbed on her shoulder by a suspected "Sakawa".

Sakawa - is a Ghanian term for a widespread practice which combines modern internet-based fraud practices with traditional religious rituals.

The young man was brought to the church to be delivered because he was already being affected by the rituals.

While speaking to a correspondent, Prophet Agya Daadie, said the suspect was brought to his Akatsi Branch for deliverance by his family members but met his absence.

While there were attempts to reschedule a new meeting date, the situation of the suspect exacerbated leading to him pouncing on the woman and stabbing her shoulder leaving her bleeding unconsciously on the floor.

"I was immediately informed so I called my personal doctor who attended to my wife. She is safe but I have not reported the incident to the police because it is spiritual for the simple reason that this is a boy who went for sakawa and he was asked to have s*x with a mad woman as a form of rituals but he refused so he got mad and was brought to me for deliverance," he explained

"There has been a covenant with the boy and other spirits are tormenting him due to the tattoos which he has made on his body", he added.

Prophet Agya Daadie believes he has the powers to cure the suspects for which reason he may not report the matter to the police.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...