WICKEDNESS! 24 Year Old Pregnant Woman Killed By A Female Co-tenant Because Her Child Did This

WICKEDNESS! 24 Year Old Pregnant Woman Killed By A Female Co-tenant Because Her Child Did This

24-year-old Jacinta Ewa Omiko, is alleged to have murdered her pregnant co-tenant, Ginika Gabriel, following an altercation because the victim's child defecated on the ground, in their compound at Akpoh, Ebonyi State, The Sun reports.

Omiko was alleged to have hit Gabriel on the head with a kitchen stool and she slumped. She died within minutes. Her body was subsequently deposited at God's Seed Funeral Mortuary, Afikpo, awaiting an autopsy.

The Commissioner of Police, Ebonyi State Command, Mr. Titus Lamorde, revealed that the incident took place on January 28, 2017, after Omiko had a hot exchange of words over the fact that Gabriel's child defecated on ground in the passage of the house where they live.

While speaking with newsmen, Omiko said:

"What happened was that I asked my neighbour, Gabriel, to clear the feaces of her son on the floor of the passage, to avoid people stepping on it. She ignored me and we began exchanging words. Then a fight ensued and I pushed her down."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...