Oh Dear! Black Woman Live Streams Racist White Couple Abusing Her Family & You Won't Believe What They Said

Oh Dear! Black Woman Live Streams Racist White Couple Abusing Her Family & You Won't Believe What They Said

Emarald Robinson, 19, who is pregnant, started streaming to Facebook as she went to confront a couple after they allegedly called her 15-year-old sister a 'monkey' and a 'n.'

The sisters and their mother Inez Robinson Eddington had gone to a branch of the fast-food chain on Pat Booker Road in Universal City after church on Sunday. Inez said that her younger daughter was sobbing outside when she and Emarald approached the couple and streamed the interaction live on Facebook.

'So, Facebook, this is what racist people look like,' one of them is heard saying.

The white couple are seen sitting, but suddenly jump up and begin cursing at the family. The woman starts hurling racist abuse at the family, screaming: 'You're a fucking n*!' Then, she is restrained by her husband as she attempts to charge at the family, shouting: 'Take your n* a back to Africa, h!'

The mother is heard responding: 'I was born right here in America.' At this point, the white man turns around to say: 'My ancestors brought your b a over here.

The white woman adds: 'My ancestors owned your a, n*! My ancestors owned your ass, b***!'

Shockingly, while the video shows plenty of customers in the restaurant, no one is seen intervening throughout the row.

'You know, I had to record it to let you all see. Because it's real in San Antonio, too. For everyone who thinks it's not real, it's real in San Antonio.' She added: 'That's the problem though. You can't fight them. You can't fight these people because that's how you end up in jail.'

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...