• Date: Jan 26, 2016

Hello i have Bank of America business account,Wells Fargo and Chase Bank account and all is business account.If you need it you can contact me on [email protected] for more discussion.

James717

i have boa and chase bank accounts contact me man lets do business [email protected]

• Date: Mar 09, 2016

ALL MY LIFE I NEEDED A GOOD HACKER TO HELP ME MAKE MONEY .
NOW I WILL WORSHIP ZEROCODE AS MY LORD.
HE IS INDEED THE BEST HACKER .
ADMIN PLEASE IF YOU HAVE OTHER GOOD HACKERS PLEASE SHARE THEIR ID / EMAIL WITH US . WE NEED MORE GOOD HACKERS.
abbayomi lokko
  • Date: Apr 24, 2016

Hackers with the above email ([email protected]) its at it again! Cool way to have financial freedom!!! Are you tired of living a poor life, here is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Get the new ATM BLANK CARD that can hack any ATM MACHINE and withdraw money from any account. You do not require anybody's account number before you can use it. Although you and I knows that its illegal,there is no risk using it. It has SPECIAL FEATURES, that makes the machine unable to detect this very card,and its transaction it can't be traced .You can use it anywhere in the world. With this card,you can withdraw any amount of your choice a day from $1000 and Above,So to get the card,reach the hackers via email[[email protected]

• Date: Jul 23, 2016
ALL MY LIFE I NEEDED A GOOD HACKER TO HELP ME MAKE MONEY .
NOW I WILL WORSHIP ZEROCODE AS MY LORD.
HE IS INDEED THE BEST HACKER .
ADMIN PLEASE IF YOU HAVE OTHER GOOD HACKERS PLEASE SHARE THEIR ID / EMAIL WITH US . WE NEED MORE GOOD HACKERS.
abbayomi lokko
  • Date: Jul 27, 2016

Hi admin, what are the details you need to do bank login and transfer

• Date: Aug 03, 2016

[email protected] please i need help i had someone's bank account and details how will go about it?

• Date: Aug 06, 2016
Contact me on 07066912559 very simple
Guy ur nomba no exist if you're ready let me know we do it on Monday and u cashout life
da boss
  • Date: Aug 08, 2016

has zero-code 1 done any successful transfer for anyone here?

• Date: Aug 08, 2016

please guys, I really need a very good hacker to make bank transfers for me please.

• Date: Aug 27, 2016

All my goods tools and cc are sell online here : http://wolfcc.ru/
Our service:
* selling Webmail unlimited inbox 100% all domain
* selling craiglist mailer with rdp admin support spam deliver 100% , Craigslist Email Harvester Pro 2016
* selling leads all country (electronic, alibaba, bank all country , paypal leads, Jobseeker leads..) . ALL email verify all domain, leads fresh daily
* selling localhost inbox all domain ( RDP earthlink , cloud , comcast , verizon fresh dayly )
* selling Shell hosting bullet support scampage avoid defecte phising
* selling scampage alibaba, yahoo, google documents, dropbox ,pdf email pass, boa bank, chase bank, hsbc bank... ect
Contacts
Yahoo: wolfcc.ru
Jabber : [email protected]
+ cPanel Non Black list :$7
+ Shell Good Upload -Unzip :$4
+ Rdp Administrator : $10
+ Unlimited webmail Bcc 1000 : $9
+ Mailer php Inbox :$14
+ Smtp Unlimted : $12
+ Spamming Service (GooD Results)
+ Scam page & Letter :$10
+ Shop Script Paymet Fix
+ Dating Paid account : match , zooks .... : $8
Mail+Pass - Fresh Data Bass & Private

In addition, we also provide cc
* CC US Fresh ( $5 ONLY )
Thank you for reading this ad !

• Date: Sep 06, 2016

I am Smith,a living testimony to  encounter a great hacker out there,thanks to [email protected] as you helped clear my criminal records...your the best man

• Date: Sep 06, 2016

Am happy i came across you as you helped save my [email protected] is the main man for any hacking solutions...give a try and thank me 

• Date: Sep 12, 2016

I didn't know where to post about this I did not find the Sign Up button :) So I will just write a comment here if moderators find it that this is not the place where I should write about this then just remove it.
I need serious people who are willing to spend a couple of hours for working from their homes, the job is easy and doesn't require some specific skills all you will need will be explained to you in details, there is a lot of people who are from Nigeria and already make a living with this company...
http://www.sfi4.com/16526657/FREE - After you finish the sign up process just contact your sponsor he will help you and explain everything..
http://www.sfi4.com/16526657/saying some testimonials from other members.
This is just for serious people if you are not passive about this then just continue to browsing Facebook, Twitter etc. and ignore this :)

For all of you who will JOIN do not forget to contact your SPONSOR (I'm sure he will write to you first) also on the website you can find everything explained in details.

• Date: Sep 12, 2016

I didn't know where to post about this I did not find the Sign Up button :) So I will just write a comment here if moderators find it that this is not the place where I should write about this then just remove it.
I need serious people who are willing to spend a couple of hours for working from their homes, the job is easy and doesn't require some specific skills all you will need will be explained to you in details, there is a lot of people who are from Nigeria and already make a living with this company...
http://www.sfi4.com/16526657/FREE - After you finish the sign up process just contact your sponsor he will help you and explain everything..
http://www.sfi4.com/16526657/saying some testimonials from other members.
This is just for serious people if you are not passive about this then just continue to browsing Facebook, Twitter etc. and ignore this :)

For all of you who will JOIN do not forget to contact your SPONSOR (I'm sure he will write to you first) also on the website you can find everything explained in details.

Viewing Page 4 of 8 pages