• Date: Sep 15, 2015

Hello i have Bank of America business account,Wells Fargo and Chase Bank account and all is business account.If you need it you can contact me on [email protected] for more discussion.

• Date: Sep 27, 2015

I need someone who has bank of america account amount is $100,000

da boss

I have Bank of America business account you can contact me on [email protected] or call 08179614366

• Date: Sep 29, 2015
GUYS , HOW SAFE IS IT TO CASH OUT A WESTERN UNION TRANSFER FROM A HACKER ? I PAID [email protected] FOR WESTERN UNION TRANSFER AND IN AN HOUR HE GAVE ME MY MTCN DETAILS , BUT I AM JUST A LITTLE NERVOUS .
EVEN THOUGH HE DOES BANK TRANSFER TO MY BROTHERS IN CHINA AND MALAYSIA . ANY ADVICE FROM YOU GUYS ? IS IT SAFE TO CASH OU $4,500 HERE IN ABUJA?
Olubajor

sure guy it is safe, even more safer there in abuja, because there is no much eyes on guys there... guy please gime ur number make we relate..here na my number.... 07031576737

• Date: Oct 02, 2015

It's zero code still reliable?

• Date: Oct 22, 2015

lareexy pls what are the application needed to use uplink and number....kindly send it to my email

• Date: Oct 22, 2015

abayomi pls i need ur help on hacking bank acc becos am out of cash

• Date: Nov 01, 2015

do you require a hacker to do any of the following for you:

Hack any bank in the world

Hack mail, social networks

Hack Airlines and book tickets

Hack CC and cashing out

Hack whatsapp, mobile phones

Clear Bad Recordos

Hack Schools (any school)

American Citizenship

I recommend you get on kik and add up 2Ton9 to get it done. he is all you need

• Date: Nov 26, 2015

ANYONE WHO KNOWS A VERY GOOD HACKERS WHO CAN DO TRANSFER TO NIGERIA BANK SHOULD PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH THIS NUMBER +2348100714311 OR SEND ME AN EMAIL [email protected] YOU WILL HAVE YOUR OWN PERCENTAGES IF DEAL HAS DONE PERFECTLY.

TAYE TAIWO

• Date: Nov 26, 2015

PLEASE I NEED A VERY GOOD HACKER WHO CAN DO A TRANSFER TO NIGERIA BANK,ANYONE WHO ALSO KNOWS ANY LEGIT HACKERS WHO CAN DO TRANSFER TO NIGERIA BANKS SHOULD PLEASE CONTACT ME ON THIS EMAIL [email protected] OR WITH MY PHONE NUMBER +2348100714311,YOU WILL HAVE YOUR OWN PERCENTAGES IF THE DEAL HAS PERFECTLY DONE.

• Date: Dec 06, 2015

Admin , 1 hr After I paid zero code upfront for Money gram transfer of $5,000.00 . He gave me the Reference Number and Sender Name , I tracked it and it was ready to pick up. ref #56781563 Last name :Donyo
After picking up the money I felt like police will come after me.. Please hose who cashed out from [email protected] .. Are you safe ? Please admin i wan to hear from you.

• Date: Dec 06, 2015
zerocode is a scam!
mathew

HOW ? I paid him for Moneygram always and it with 1 hr I get m Ref # details.. REF # 22883780 LAST NAME : TORO .
Zero code is good. At least to me and my friends...

• Date: Jan 06, 2016

Have you guys checked out this guy Aviv Nadav at [email protected]'s a cyber guru.hacked into my ex's gmail and Facebook,what led to me knowing she was infidel and also just gave my nephew some really outstanding school scores which he upgraded himself,cool way to have financial freedom as well,Get your bank blank atm cards which could debit money from any a.t.m machine.Get money in an hour or less at affordable prices.Bank transfers and wire transfers as well as PayPal jobs.hes that good,had to make him my personal hacker.You could mail him as well if you got issues.he's as discreet and professional too.he's kinda picky though so make mention of the reference.Andy referred you.You're welcome.

Viewing Page 3 of 8 pages