• Date: Apr 14, 2015
Investigation prove beyond reasonable doubt that zero_code is no more reliable since his BOTNET version link has been block by FBI.What he is doing now is to collect money from customer,immediately he collect your money he start sending mails with one excuses or the other or stop replying your mails.

PLS,ADMIN link us with one DEMON a Nigeria professional hacker base in India.
moore

SHA THIS IS A WHITE LIE.. WE AINT KIDS. !
SHALLOW MINDED MOORE ... THERE ARE IT EXPECTS IN INDIA NOT HACKERS.. DO DECEIVE YOUR FAMILY. !

• Date: Jun 06, 2015

hello, please is zero code still into hacking? or is there someone who is good as zero code.. if there is Admin please can i have the contact.. is very urgent and important ... ASAP

• Date: Jul 11, 2015

Please any successful hacker should please what's app me on 08142522685 I really need help on how to hack please.

• Date: Jul 11, 2015
hello, please is zero code still into hacking? or is there someone who is good as zero code.. if there is Admin please can i have the contact.. is very urgent and important ... ASAP
wilze

Please my brother if you've found a good hacker please do what's app me on 08142522685 i'll be thankful if you do so.

• Date: Jul 18, 2015

pls I need a help in 1st bank.. help to cash out money in my DYA bank account amount of 50,000 bank transfer I will give them 25%....... pls I need it very urgent. plz of you deal with zero(0) code and you cash successfully here in naija pls constant me now or later [email protected] or (08136572728,09038646795).

• Date: Jul 21, 2015

please anyone to load on PayPal and make transfer to Bank of America,07033402154

• Date: Aug 02, 2015
Wow..
PLEASE I NEED A TRUSTED INSIDER IN GT BANK .. HELP ME CASHOUT $5,000 BANK TRANSFER .. 8,956,792.78 NAIRA
I GIVE THEM 20% .. PLEASE I NEED IT VERY URGENT ..
PLEASE OF YOU DEAL WITH ZERO CODE AND YOU CASHOUT SUCCESSFULLY HERE IN NAIJA PLEASE CONTACT ME NOW NOW JENVY_INZA YM ..
[email protected] IS INDEED A LEGENDARY !

VERY UEGENT MY BROTHERS .. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME.
ABAYOMI

Contact me on 07066912559 very simple

• Date: Aug 02, 2015
please anyone to load on PayPal and make transfer to Bank of America,07033402154
Tomisin

I need someone who has bank of america account amount is $100,000

• Date: Aug 07, 2015

zerocode is a scam!

• Date: Aug 18, 2015
Please my brother if you've found a good hacker please do what's app me on 08142522685 i'll be thankful if you do so.
allen

YES ! PLEASE I NEED AN INSIDER FOR GT BANK AND ECO BANK..
I CAN SEE MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT AND WAS ABLE TO CASH OUT FROM ATM BUT I NEED TO CASH ALL OUT AND CLEAR MY ACCOUNT WITHIN 2 DAYS..
THANKS ADMIN [email protected] IS REALLY THE BEST GUY FOR TRANSFA

• Date: Aug 18, 2015

Brothers .. I just picked up Money gram transfer from a hacker.. [email protected] to be precise. I feel like the police will come after me soon . Please I need your advice , those of you who deal with zero code . will police come after me ? i have the cash now but afraid to touch it. This is my first time .. I Tracked the transfer few minutes after i received the money and this was what i got. http://prntscr.com/862rot

• Date: Aug 23, 2015
Investigation prove beyond reasonable doubt that zero_code is no more reliable since his BOTNET version link has been block by FBI.What he is doing now is to collect money from customer,immediately he collect your money he start sending mails with one excuses or the other or stop replying your mails.

moore
  • Date: Aug 23, 2015

moore
  • Date: Sep 15, 2015

I need someone who has bank of america account amount is $100,000

da boss

Hello i have Bank of America business account,Wells Fargo and Chase Bank account and all is business account.If you need it you can contact me on [email protected] for more discussion.

Viewing Page 2 of 8 pages