Ronaldo in trouble as police begin investigation for what his son was spotted doing (photo)

Ronaldo in trouble as police begin investigation for what his son was spotted doing (photo)

Juventus superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has now exposed his first son to police investigation after the 10-year-old boy was filmed riding a jet ski alone on the sea.

Leaving a 10-year-old boy to be alone on the water is dangerous considering the accidents that could happen. Cristiano Ronaldo's sister Elma was said to have posted the video of the boy.

But after she saw some unwanted comments from fans and football lovers, Elma was forced to delete the post which has already been seen and saved by many.

According to the report on UK Sun, policemen are now investigating the situation in which Cristiano Ronaldo may be asked to pay a fine.

Cristiano Ronaldo Jr is said to have traveled to Portugal for holiday with his relatives before being taking to the sea by his aunt.

And under the marine rules in Portugal, a 10-year-old boy is not expected to be given a licence to ride a jet ski alone on the water.

"I was left with my heart in my hand when I saw the video. "Very bad. What a lack of responsibility.

So young and riding a jet ski. I thought there was a minimum age to be able to do so,'' a fan reacted to the video.

Meanwhile, should a fine be given by the police, then Cristiano Ronaldo is expected to pay for what his sister Elma made his son Cristiano do.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...