Tyson Fury makes stunning revelation of how Anthony Joshua refused $80m to fight Deontay Wilder

Tyson Fury makes stunning revelation of how Anthony Joshua refused $80m to fight Deontay Wilder

Tyson Fury has claimed that Anthony Joshua refused a staggering £64million to have a mega-fight with former WBC champion Deontay Wilder.

The Gypsy King admitted that if the fight between AJ and the Bronze Bomber had happened, his fellow Brit would have lost the fight.

Fury who dethroned Wilder to become the new WBC champion believes the American would have had the better of Joshua.

"When I was out of the ring retired, he tried to fight Joshua twice [and] it was going on for ages - we all know that.

"They offered him $80m [£64m] for a two-fight deal, and I know a few people who saw proof of the funds and people who I definitely trust and he refused," Fury told IFL.

Fury further stated that if the fight had happened that Joshua will not be regarded among the top heavyweights in the world.

He said: "Wilder beats Joshua 100,000,000 per cent. Wilder beats Joshua, [Dillian] Whyte, Jarrell Miller.

"One touch from the Bronze Bomber and their faces are gone forever.

"Wilder would do to Whyte and Joshua what he did to Dominic Breazleale... he would put them unconscious in round one."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...