Cristiano Ronaldo writes heartwarming message as son Junior celebrates 10th birthday

Cristiano Ronaldo writes heartwarming message as son Junior celebrates 10th birthday

Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. was born on June 17, 2010 in San Diego, California, United States and his legendary father has taken to social media to celebrate the lad.

The Juventus striker took to Twitter to wish his son a happy birthday, as the Portuguese superstar's eldest child Cristiano Jr, turns 10.

The former Real Madrid striker says he doesn't believe his ten years already as he also affirm his love for him.

"I can't even believe that my boy is 10 years old! As time passed ... and you have always been a source of pride for the father who loves you so much.

"Congratulations, Puppy! A happy day! I love you so much!" he wrote.

Meanwhile, Juventus are through to the final of this year's Coppa Italia championship on an away goal rule despite failing to find the back of the net in the second leg of their semifinal clash.

The Old Lady had a chance to take the lead just 16 minutes after the encounter but he failed to find the back of the net.

It was the first-ever time the 35-year-old missed a spot-kick in the colours of the Italian League champions, but his mistake didn't haunt his team at the end of the meeting.

The away goal proved highly valuable tonight for the Turin based club as it was all they needed to secure a passage to the final of the competition.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...