Angel Gomes reacts to video of him receiving healing at TB Joshua's church

Angel Gomes reacts to video of him receiving healing at TB Joshua's church

Manchester United Player, Angel Gomes has reacted to a video which surfaced on social media of him receiving healing prayer at TB Joshua's Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN).

In the viral video, Gomes was seen testifying to being healed after he received prayer at TB Joshua's Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN).

"I'm from Manchester, my name is Angel Gomes and I play for the Manchester United Football Club. I've been struggling really with injuries; that's why I'm here," he said in the video.

Reacting to the resurfacing of the video tagged to be old, on Monday night, Gomes said he was at the church years ago because his mother was a fan of TB Joshua and he was just practicing his faith.

On his Twitter page, he wrote: "In regards to the video that has come out from 2016. I am from a Christian family at the time my mum was a fan of the pastor, and she really wanted me to go. I was going through some issues. From the outside looking in it looks crazy, but I was just practicing my faith.

"I didn't really need to explain myself but a lot of people were asking me what the video was about. I was young at the time and if my parents thought something was best for me I would do it. "

He further urged his fans to focus on other important issues in the world at the moment as he was young at the time.

"There are far more important issues out there in the world we can tackle," his tweet added.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...