Premier League star denies claim he slept with former Man United manager's daughter

Premier League star denies claim he slept with former Man United manager's daughter

Wilfred Zaha has finally come out to deny claims he slept with David Moyes' daughter during his spell at Man United.

The current Crystal Palace star was impressive during United's pre-season in 2013 before leaving Old Trafford for Selhurst Park.

The Ivorian international was not happy with the lack of support from the Red Devils after the rumours about his affair with Moye' daughter broke out.

Zaha was dropped from United's squad by the Scottish manager in the summer of 2013 due to the rumours about his personal life that surfaced online.

"No one at the club at all told me anything, I didn't know what to do whatsoever.

"I remember tweeting something about it saying 'silly rumours' because it was getting too much, so I had to say something myself and then I remember the club media messaging me saying 'you shouldn't have done that, you shouldn't have done this' and I'm thinking 'you haven't helped me.'

"I'm here by myself, struggling because people are telling me I've slept with the manager's daughter and that's why you're not playing me.

"The funny thing is, it's carried on for so long I felt like, is the manager not going to come and have a word with me over this?

"That's how I felt and I'm thinking this is ridiculous man. Up to this day I still get people that think that's true and I've never even met his daughter."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...