Mike Tyson's body transformation traced to 1 expensive secret Cristiano Ronaldo uses

Mike Tyson's body transformation traced to 1 expensive secret Cristiano Ronaldo uses

Mike Tyson's dramatic body transformation has sparked rumours that he could be making a sensational return into the rings with his new found physique.

It was gathered that a particular stem cell treatment allegedly used by Portuguese star Ronaldo is the secret of Tyson's new found shape.

Daily Star are reporting that another famous star who have used same stem cell is Tennis legend Rafael Nadal.

Reports say its costs about €5,000 (£4,500) and €25,000 (£22,500) and aims to reduce pain and inflammation by increasing the blood flow.

In a recent chat with popular rapper LL Cool J on Sirius XM during his program Rock and Bells Radio Show, Tyson disclosed that he will be in greater shape in the coming weeks.

He said: "Six weeks of this and I'd be in the best shape I've ever dreamed of being in.

As a matter of fact, I'm going through that process right now. And you know what else I did, I did stem-cell research.

"As they took the blood it was red and when it came back it was almost transfluid [sic], I could almost see through the blood, and then they injected it in me.

"And I've been weird ever since, I've got to get balanced now."

Iron' Mike Tyson has continued his impressive training routine ahead of his return to the rings 15 years after announcing his retirement.

The 53-year-old recently confirmed that he has offers to step back into the rings but insisted that he will not fight a non-boxer.

He posted a few video clips while training and showing the world that he still has the skills and the swiftness to knock any opposition out.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...