Transfer: Liverpool told who to sign between Mbappe, Haaland, Sancho

Transfer: Liverpool told who to sign between Mbappe, Haaland, Sancho

Former Liverpool striker, Emile Heskey, has urged the club to make a transfer move for Borussia Dortmund's Jadon Sancho over Paris Saint-Germain's Kylian Mbappe and Dortmund's Erling Haaland.

Sancho, Mbappe, and Haaland have all been linked with a move to Liverpool in the past.

But Heskey believes Sancho would be great at the Reds because the 20-year-old is an entertaining player and an English star.

"I would choose Sancho for Liverpool, out of the three," Heskey told GentingBet when asked which player he would prefer to see at Liverpool out of Sancho, Mbappe and Haaland.

"Mbappe is a phenomenal player who is another player who keeps on rising and is only going to get better and better.

"He is focused more to keep the consistency going at that age is just phenomenal.

"It is difficult because for Liverpool you'd choose a player who was more on the wing than central. But again, Haaland's goals are a vital factor.

"I am going to be patriotic and say that Sancho would be great, being an England player and an entertaining player as well.

"I would say someone like that would be great to get on the wing and terrorise defences."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...