No more argument as Jurgen Klopp names the best between Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi

No more argument as Jurgen Klopp names the best between Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has joined the bandwagon of discussions on who is the best between Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi with the German picking the Argentine star.

The arguments of who is the best player between Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi will not end soon as stats keep coming in every day which pundits are using to rate these two lions.

In the past 12 Ballon d'Or ceremonies, Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo have won 11 with only Real Madrid star Luka Modric being lucky to win once.

Even Cristiano Ronaldo was said not to be happy with French Magazine giving the award to his former teammate claiming that he was the deserved winner.

While picking his best between these two stars, Jurgen Klopp explained that he really admire Ronaldo, but he will settle for the Barcelona superstar

"For me Messi, but I couldn't admire Ronaldo more than I do already, but Messi has much lower physical requirements from birth on.

''If you could paint yourself a perfect player, it would have Ronaldo's height, he could jump and run as high or quick as Ronaldo can do,'' Jurgen Klopp told YouTube channel freekickerz.

Meanwhile, Jurgen Klopp and his wards are still hoping the Premier League resumes so as for them to have the chance of winning the title.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...