COVID-19: Juventus forward, Dybala's second Coronavirus test results out

COVID-19: Juventus forward, Dybala's second Coronavirus test results out

Italian Serie A giants, Juventus, have announced the result of forward Paulo Dybala's second Coronavirus (COVID-19) tests.

Juventus, in a statement on its website on Wednesday, disclosed that the follow-up tests for Dybala returned negative.

"The player made a double-check, which failed," a club's statement read.

"Paulo Dybala performed, as per protocol, the double-check with diagnostic tests (swabs) for the coronavirus (COVID-19).

"The exams failed. The player is therefore healed and no longer subjected to the home isolation regime."

Recall that Dybala became the third player of the club to test positive for coronavirus last month, after teammates Daniele Rugani and Blaise Matuidi.

The Argentine international and his girlfriend, Oriana Sabatini, tested positive for the deadly disease.

The 26-year-old recently spoke out about his fight with the disease, explaining how he had been struggling to breathe.

"I developed strong symptoms, but today I already feel much better," Dybala told Juventus' official YouTube channel.

"Now I can move better, walking and trying to train. I could hardly breathe; I couldn't do anything after five minutes.

"My muscles ached. Fortunately, Oriana and I are better now."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...