Cristiano Ronaldo buys mum expensive Mercedes Benz worth millions on Mothers' Day (photos)

Cristiano Ronaldo buys mum expensive Mercedes Benz worth millions on Mothers' Day (photos)

Juventus superstar Cristiano Ronaldo and his three siblings surprised their mum with a brand new black Mercedes Benz in commemoration of this year's mother's day in Portugal.

The 65-year-old was full of joy while striking a pose for the camera beside her red-ribbon decorated luxury with a bouquet in her arms and an amazing smile on her face.

She could not hide her excitement as she took to social media to shower praises on her children for putting a smile on her face.

She also wished every woman a happy mother's day in her message. It would be recalled that she was not too long ago discharged from the hospital after suffering a stroke in early March.

Dolores Aveiro has since then been recovering while also on lockdown to avoid contracting deadly coronavirus that has been ravaging the world since last December.

While sharing the picture of her brand new machine, she said: "Thank you to my children for the gifts I received today. Happy Mothers Day."

Her proud 35-year-old superstar celebrated his mother and his partner Georgina Rodriguez on his page saying: "Happy Mother's Day to my two special women."

Also, one of her daughters Katia, who lives in Brazil, replied in a clear reference to Dolores' recent stroke: "You deserve the world mum.

"We are here to care for you. Have a lovely day my darling mum."

Meanwhile, Ronaldo is expected back in Italy for the remainder of the 2019-20 season has gone on break since March 9 due to COVID-19.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...