Super Eagles star welcomes bouncing baby girl amid COVID-19 crisis

Super Eagles star welcomes bouncing baby girl amid COVID-19 crisis

Moses Simon will be forever grateful this period that many lives have been lost as he welcomed a bouncing baby girl into his family amid the global pandemic.

The Nantes star could not hide his emotions as he wrote a post on social media giving thanks to God and showing appreciation to his wife.

"Glory be to GodFolded hands!! On 30:4:20 God added another princess to my castle Man dancing and a special thanks to my princess Words will never be enough to express just how thankful I am that you are my wife I will keep loving and cherish you forever❤Princess."

Simon got married in 2015 and welcomed his first daughter almost two years ago and now he is the father of two beautiful girls.

The 24-year-old had a decent season in the French Ligue 1 scoring nine goals and creating the same number of assists in 30 matches.

Simon is currently on loan from La Liga side Levante and a number of clubs are looking to price away the exciting winger including Premier League side Newcastle.

He missed the 2018 World Cup at the last minute due to injury but found his way back into the national team afterward.

The former Gent attacker was part of the Super Eagles squad that won bronze at the 2019 AFCON tournament in Egypt.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...