Juventus striker Ronaldo sets most difficult stay at home challenge to fans during COVID-19 lockdown (video)

Juventus striker Ronaldo sets most difficult stay at home challenge to fans during COVID-19 lockdown (video)

Cristiano Ronaldo did 142 toe touches on a mat under 60 seconds to set a mark for his fans to beat in his new Living Room Cup challenge.

The 35-year-old is currently self-isolating with his family amid the global pandemic in his hometown of Madeira in Portugal.

CR7 has now set up a StayAtHomeChallenege on social media that will leave his fans who dare to try the routine sweating through their pants.

The Portuguese icon did 142 toe touches in 45 seconds and has urged fans to join him in the challenge.

He wrote under the clip: "Hey guys, I have a new challenge for you to stay active: the Living Room Cup.

"Can you step up and beat my core crusher record?

"Show me what you got and use #livingroomcup #playinside @nike @cristiano so I can see you!"

Ronaldo's Juventus teammate and France international Blaise Matuidi was first to respond to the challenge and the World winner claimed he had done 144 toe touches.

He said: "Cristiano, you killed me bro. Next time we run! #Playinside #Livingroomcup."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...