Here's the stiff condition PSG give Barcelona over the transfer of Brazilian star Neymar

Here's the stiff condition PSG give Barcelona over the transfer of Brazilian star Neymar

Paris Saint Germain have reportedly concluded plans to allow Neymar Jr to return to Barcelona this summer but with Antoine Griezmann moving the opposite direction.

The Brazilian was linked with a move back to Camp Nou last summer but the Catalans failed to meet PSG's demands for the winger.

According to SunSport, the Parisians are now ready to allow their record signing leave but with the condition that they get the Frenchman in return.

The 28-year-old left Camp Nou in 2017 in a world record fee of £198 million but appears he would not see out his deal in the French capital.

Although a number of top European clubs tried distracting him with the winger, it appears the Brazilian knows where he wants.

Real Madrid also made several attempts but gave up their quest after landing Belgian superstar Eden Hazard from Chelsea last August.

Neymar was said to be unfulfilled with his French League side after telling France Football last year: ''Today I am Parisian, I give my 100 percent. I will give my whole life on the ground for PSG to triumph.

''I never wanted to hurt anyone but I always knew in my head if you're not happy somewhere, you must leave.''

The Sun claims they want £135 million for the want-away superstar if they must allow him to leave before his contract expires.

Meanwhile, they will hope to cash in on him else he will leave as a free agent at the expiration of his deal at the club.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...