Kobe Bryant's wife finally speaks on death of husband and daughter, makes stunning revelation

Kobe Bryant's wife finally speaks on death of husband and daughter, makes stunning revelation

As the world continues to mourn the death of basket star Kobe Bryant, his daughter and seven others, his widow, Vanessa Bryant, has made her first public statement.

Venessa shared the heartbreaking, probably the biggest tribute of all, on Wednesday, January 29, while honouring those who died alongside her husband and daughter.

Taking to her Instagram page, the widow thanked everyone for supporting her family noting that they were in pain and no words could express what they were going through.

"My girls and I want to thank the millions of people who have shown support and love during this horrific time. Thank you for all the prayers. We definitely need them," Vanessa wrote.

"We are completely devastated by the sudden loss of my adoring husband, Kobe the amazing father of our children; and my beautiful, sweet Gianna - a loving, thoughtful, and wonderful daughter, and amazing sister to Natalia, Bianka, and Capri," she added.

Vanessa further said she found comfort in knowing that Kobe and her daughter lost their lives knowing they were genuinely loved and that they were a blessing.

"There are not enough words to describe our pain right now. I take comfort in knowing that Kobe and Gigi both knew that they were so deeply loved," she wrote.

"We were so incredibly blessed to have them in our lives. I wish they were here with us forever. They were our beautiful blessings taken from us too soon," added vanessa.

She also noted that she felt Kobe and Gianna were lighting the way for her and three other daughters.

Earlier on, she had changed her Instagram profile picture to one showing the basketball legend and Gianna sharing a tender moment which saw her gain 2 million followers.

Vanessa, who got married to Kobe in 2001, had made her Instagram page private after news of the crash went viral.

The 41-year-old retired NBA legend, his 13-year-old daughter Gianna, and seven other people were killed Sunday, January 26, morning in Southern California in a helicopter crash.

The seven were identified as Christina Mauser, John Altobelli, Keri Altobelli, Alyssa Altobelli, Sarah Chester, Payton Chester and Ara Zobayan.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...