Transfer: Barcelona emerge favourite to sign £34.1m midfielder ahead of Chelsea, Man United

Transfer: Barcelona emerge favourite to sign £34.1m midfielder ahead of Chelsea, Man United

Barcelona have emerged favourite to sign midfielder, Dani Olmo from Dinamo Zagreb in this January's transfer window ahead of Chelsea and Manchester United, Goal reports.

The La Liga champions are confident in getting the deal done for around £25.6million though Dinamo are holding firm with an asking price of £34.1m million.

Olmo has been impressive for Dinamo since joining the club in 2014.

He has scored eight goals and provided seven assists in 22 appearances for the Croatian giants.

Olmo recently admitted that he would like to move to Europe this month to continue his career.

"I am at the best of in short career and I feel great," Olmo said.

"Maybe the ideal time to leave the Dinamo would have been last summer, but no offers came.

"But if there is an understanding between the clubs, I think the best thing for everyone is to leave Zagreb now [ in January]."

"I want to take a step forward. And not only to go to the Euro, but also to keep improving."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...