EPL: Guardiola names best Premier League team of decade, gives reason

EPL: Guardiola names best Premier League team of decade, gives reason

Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola has named his side as the best Premier League team of the last decade.

According to Guardiola, in terms of points, goals, titles and everything, Man City are the best club in the English top-flight league.

"I think this club, in the last decade, was the best team," Guardiola was quoted by Goal as saying on Tuesday ahead of his side's Premier League clash with Everton on Wednesday evening.

"In terms of points, in terms of goals, titles and everything. So I congratulate Manchester City for that.

"So when we analyse every single day here, what happens day by day, we analyse that, but we have a perspective of what's happened in 10 seasons.

"Especially when the people from Abu Dhabi took over the club and bought good players, interesting managers and bigger staff. I think we did it incredibly well.

"Because fighting with huge elephants here in England, the big clubs with the biggest history, with us in the last decade, we were a part of them, that is amazing.

"Hopefully, in the next decade this club can be here for more time."

Guardiola's side won four Premier League titles in the last ten years.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...