Ronaldo rudely responds to fans chanting Lionel Messi's name during Juve's super cup loss to Lazio

Ronaldo rudely responds to fans chanting Lionel Messi's name during Juve's super cup loss to Lazio

Cristiano Ronaldo grabbed his crotch after fans chanted Lionel Messi's name during Juventus' Super Cup loss to Lazio. 

The Bianconeri lost by 3-1 and the Portuguese was left frustrated as he removed his runners-up medal after a disappointing game at Saudi Arabia. 

A video clip emerged of Ronaldo responding to chants of "Messi, Messi, Messi" from fans as he waited to leave the pitch after the game. 

At first, the 34-year-old gave a sarcastic thumbs up and a smile but moments later he grabbed his crotch at fans who were taunting him. 

Meanwhile, in an interview with DAZ, Ronaldo revealed how he celebrated Portugal's Euro 2016 success in front of their home crowd. 

"It was the most important trophy of my career," he told DAZN. 

"I laughed, I cried, I got a little drunk. 

"During that game, I cried so much that I was dehydrated. Nigerian midfielder wooed by Gernot Rohr increases tally with top European club "At the end of the game, during the celebrations, I drank a glass of champagne and immediately it went to my head. 

"I never drink, but that day was so special. "Asked to name a positive attribute and a defect, he couldn't give a defect. "I'm intelligent," he said. 

"Defects? I have none, I'm always a professional." The ex-Manchester United star was also asked about his 'si' celebration, where he turns around with his back to the crowd.

"I started to say 'si' when I was at Real Madrid," he said. "I don't know why, it was natural."The best things come in a natural way."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...