EPL: Thierry Henry names team that will win Premier League title, gives reason

EPL: Thierry Henry names team that will win Premier League title, gives reason

Former Arsenal striker, Thierry Henry, has backed Liverpool to win this season's Premier League title ahead of Manchester City after the Jurgen Klopp's men thrashed Leicester City 4-0 on Thursday night at the King Power Stadium.

Henry believes Liverpool are on a mission to win their first Premier League title in 30 years, adding that they are unstoppable this term.

Asked whether the title race is now over, Henry told Amazon Prime: "For me, yes. 'It was always going to be a matter of when, they are unstoppable.

"What they are doing is frightening. Jurgen Klopp is never going to admit that but this team are on a mission. They're not going to stop after tonight."

Henry added: "They will only party after the last game. It could have been 4-0 at half-time. He will say it's not done and they need to keep on going but what they are doing is not normal.

"I'm not a Liverpool fan but I like to see a team play like that. They create, they fight."
Liverpool are now 14 points ahead of third place Manchester City, who will tackle Wolves on Friday night.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...