Tyson Fury makes big statement on Anthony Joshua vs Andy Ruiz's fight

Tyson Fury makes big statement on Anthony Joshua vs Andy Ruiz's fight

Tyson Fury has now spoken for the first time on the fight between Anthony Joshua and Andy Ruiz where his fellow countryman emerged champion. 

In this fight, Anthony Joshua reclaimed his belts back from the Mexican-American boxer who six months ago, inflicted the Briton his first career defeat. 

And 31-year-old Tyson Fury has congratulated Anthony Joshua on his victory over Andy Ruiz claiming his countryman looked fantastic. 

"Fair play to AJ, he out boxed a fella who knocked him out before. 

It takes a lot of guts and boxing ability. I thought he looked fantastic. 

''I've heard the criticism. I'd rather win and stink the place out than lose in a very entertaining fight,'' Tyson Fury explained according to the report on Sportbible. 

Also, Tyson Fury took a swipe at the fight between Andy Ruiz and Anthony Joshua claiming that the world is only interested in his fight against Deontay Wilder. 

"Let's face it, no-one's really interested in Ruiz and Joshua," he added. They're just two other heavyweights on a collision course. 

''The real fight is me and Wilder. This is the biggest heavyweight fight of my lifetime. Won't be a bigger one any time soon,''. Fury explained.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...