Unai Emery: How Apostle Johnson Suleman reacted to sack of Arsenal coach

Unai Emery: How Apostle Johnson Suleman reacted to sack of Arsenal coach

Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries has reacted to the sack of Arsenal coach, Unai Emery.

Suleman faulted those jubilating over the sack of Emery, stressing that the next coach might be worst.

The decision to dismiss Emery was taken less than 12 hours after the Gunners lost 2-1 to Frankfurt in the Europa League.

Freddie Ljunberg was appointed to take over on an interim basis.

Speaking on behalf of the Arsenal board and owners Kroenke Sports & Entertainment, Josh Kroenke had said: "Our most sincere thanks go to Unai and his colleagues who were unrelenting in their efforts to get the club back to competing at the level we all expect and demand. We wish Unai and his team nothing but future success."

However, the clergyman in a series of tweets wrote: " People are asking if am arsenal, confirmed. Since the days of Kanu. I like football and a black belter in martial arts. But Emery almost gave people heart attack. Coaches don't gamble..they study players and maximize their strength..winning matches is a function of strategy.

"Wondering why arsenal fans are happy that Emery is out...wait till you hear who the next coach is...still wonder how the board ended up picking Emery In the first place...I miss my football days."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...