Super Eagles star warms hearts as he reveals plans to sponsor 100 University students

Super Eagles star warms hearts as he reveals plans to sponsor 100 University students

Super Eagles captain Ahmed Musa has confirmed his readiness to sponsor 100 Nigerian students to the Skyline University which is located in Kano state.

The former Leicester City striker spent many years in Kano while growing up and also played for Kano Pillars in the Nigerian League before he moved to Europe.

On Wednesday, November 20, Ahmed Musa was at the Skyline University in Kano where he was unveiled as the school's ambassador.

The 27-year-old will help in education promotion as well as extra-curricular activities such as basic sports and mentoring programmes.

"I am a great believer in the importance of education hence, my excitement in joining this great team to promote this vision of becoming anything you want to be in life as long as you can dream it.

''So, I am pleased to let you know that I would be sponsoring 100 students at this university. Yes! 100. Details to follow shortly," Musa wrote on his Instagram page.

Ahmed Musa has been involved in many charitable projects as he also constructed a N500m sports center in Kano.

He replaced Mikel Obi as the captain of the Super Eagles after the former Chelsea star retired from international football after winning bronze medal at the 2019 Nations Cup.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...