Messi 'ignores' talking to 1 Barcelona star in training after draw against Slavia Prague

Messi 'ignores' talking to 1 Barcelona star in training after draw against Slavia Prague

Barcelona duo of Lionel Messi and Antoine Griezmann have been alleged not to be talking to each other at training this season in the Spanish La Liga.

Before the close of the last transfer window, France international Antoine Griezmann completed a move to Barcelona from Atletico Madrid

Catalan giants were on Tuesday, November 5, forced to a draw by Slavia Prague in the Champions League in which many believed Messi does not trust Griezmann by not passing to him.

El Chiringuito have now reported that Messi and Griezmann do not speak to each other in training strengthening claims that they've clashed.

In October, World Cup winner Antoine Griezmann explained that he was struggling to establish talking relationship with Lionel Messi.

"Messi is not someone who talks a lot, and neither am I, so it is a little difficult for us to communicate.

"I got him some mate (South American drink), so I think we're going in the right direction.

But we must learn to make a connection, to improve it. I'm here to help,'' Griezmann explained then. However, Gerard Pique has played down any rifts between these two players claiming that there is no cause for alarm.

Meanwhile, Antoine Griezmann has scored four goals so far for Barcelona this season, while Messi has netted six goals in 10 games.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...