EPL: Man Utd star in shocking move to join Lukaku, Sanchez at Inter Milan

EPL: Man Utd star in shocking move to join Lukaku, Sanchez at Inter Milan

Manchester United midfielder, Nemanja Matic could leave the club to join former teammates, Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez at Inter Milan in the January transfer window.

According to Corriere dello Sport, Inter Milan are interested in signing the 31-year-old and will offer a cut-price deal to land the former Chelsea star next year.

Matic has found himself out of the Red Devils' starting XI this season.

He has featured in just four games for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side this term, with two of them coming in the UEFA Europa League.

The Serbia international is out of a contract at the end of the season and could leave Old Trafford on a free transfer.

Matic recently admitted that he has no rift with Man United manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer despite his lack of game time at the club this season.

He said: "In the first two or three games he [Solskjaer] determined the team without me.

"I work as hard as I can, we respect the decision, it is mine to show him that he was wrong and to bring me back to where I belong.

"There is no problem. I told him I disagreed with him, but that he had to decide the team."

Matic will now hope to start for Man United in their next Premier League fixture against Liverpool this weekend.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...