Paris Saint-Germain duo, Neymar and Angel Di Maria have been listed among the 2019/20 top ten dribblers in Europe's major five leagues.
According to Planet Football, Neymar is second position with 4.8 successful dribbles per 90 minutes, while Di Maria occupies third position with 4.7 successful dribbles per 90 minutes.
Crystal Palace's Wilfried Zaha tops the list with 5.2 successful dribbles per 90 minutes.
Other players who made the list include Arsenal's Nicolas Pepe and Real Betis's Nabil Fekir.
Below is 2019/20 Europe's top ten dribblers:
1. Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) - 5.2
2. Neymar (PSG) - 4.8
3. Di Maria (PSG) - 4.7
4. Nabil Fekir (Real Betis) - 4.4
5. Franck Ribery (Fiorentina) - 4.3
6. Youcef Atal (OGC Nice) - 4.3
7. Nicolas Pepe (Arsenal) - 4.0
8. Adama Traore (Wolves) - 3.8
9. Denis Suarez (Celta de Vigo) - 3.7
10. Achraf Hakimi (Borussia Dortmund) - 3.6