EPL: Berbatov reveals two Arsenal players he loves, warns Liverpool

EPL: Berbatov reveals two Arsenal players he loves, warns Liverpool

Former Manchester United striker, Dimitar Berbabtov, has admitted he "f***ing loves" Arsenal stars Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette.

Aubameyang has enjoyed a superb start to the 2019/2020 Premier League season, scoring two goals in two games.

Lacazette was also on target in their 2-1 victory over Burnley last weekend and Berbatov is full of praise for the duo, ahead of Saturday's clash at Liverpool.

"It is first against second and it is going to be a massive game.

"I f***ing love Aubameyang and Lacazette, I like watching them play and their partnership is blossoming.

"The way they play off each other and the goals they score, their quickness and sharpness is unbelievable. The same goes for Liverpool's attacking players as well.

"Overall I think, Arsenal are lacking a bit in defence and I think Liverpool's players will take advantage of that when the teams meet on Saturday.

"I would love it to be a goal fest but there is probably going to be a lot of tactical decisions made before the game on how to stop each other, in the end you are fighting for the three points.

"If there is a goal early in the game it will probably open the game but if not, there will probably be a few tactical changes and it will come down to who makes the first mistake," Berbatov told Betfair.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...