Neymar makes 1 stunning comment about Lionel Messi amid Barcelona return links

Neymar makes 1 stunning comment about Lionel Messi amid Barcelona return links

Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar has swelled up a possible return to former club Barcelona by applauding ex-teammate Lionel Messi.

According to The Mirror, Neymar is eager to return to the Spanish La Liga after two seasons in French Ligue 1.

At the moment, Barcelona are struggling to raise PSG's £200m-plus asking price, with Neymar holding talks with PSG eggheads last week where he stressed he wants to move on.

Speaking during an interview with Oh My Goal, Neymar, who is still recuperating from an injury he cropped before the 2019 Copa America said: "Messi is the best player I've played with, for me he's the best in the world and the best I've seen.

"We made a spectacular duo, for me it's been a pleasure and an honour to play with him, and he's also my friend."

Neymar's comments broke out as reports made the rounds that Messi is leading Barcelona's efforts to re-sign the Brazilian.

Sky Sports claim the Argentine playmaker has reportedly threatened not to renew his contract at Barcelona if they fail to re-signed Neymar.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...