Barcelona star confirms his exit from the club after winning 2018/19 La Liga title

Barcelona star confirms his exit from the club after winning 2018/19 La Liga title

Ghana international Kevin-Prince Boateng has confirmed his exit at reigning Spanish champions Barcelona after the end of his loan deal at the Nou Camp.

In January this year, Kevin-Prince Boateng joined Barcelona on loan from Italian club Sassuolo and he would have one thing to cherish for the rest of his life which was winning the La Liga title.

Although there were talks that he could join Barcelona on a permanent deal, but the player has moved to confirm his departure.

"This is the end of one of the most exciting experiences of my career, thanks to everyone who has made this possible.

"Thanks to my colleagues who have made me feel at home from the start, they are champions and exceptional people.

"Thanks to the board, always available and present. A special thought for the fans, the culés: I will always carry you in my heart.

"I would have liked to have given more, but I have given everything I could in every minute I have been given to honour this fantastic shirt,'' Boateng said on his social media account.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...