2019 Copa America: Alexis Sanchez sends message to Man United after scoring against Ecuador

2019 Copa America: Alexis Sanchez sends message to Man United after scoring against Ecuador

Chilean forward, Alexis Sanchez has sent a message to Manchester United manager, Ole Gunner Solskjaer, after scoring the winner against Ecuador in the 2019 Copa America.

Sanchez hinted that he should be given more playing time at the club.

Sanchez's goal against Ecuador means that he has scored as many goals for Chile in the Copa America as he did for Man Utd all season.

After netting Chile's opening win over Japan, the former Arsenal man's strike against Ecuador proved to be the winner as La Roja secured progression to the competition's knockout phase.

He scored once in the Premier League and once in the FA Cup last term.

Sanchez told post-match press conference that his form for United is due to a lack of opportunities, and not an attitude problem.

"I have always had the enthusiasm to play but in England, I've been given few opportunities lately," Sanchez said.

"But I'm relaxed because representing your country is the most beautiful thing there is."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...