Transfer: Pogba reveals club he prefers to sign for

Transfer: Pogba reveals club he prefers to sign for

Manchester United star, Paul Pogba, has revealed the club he prefers to join between Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus as he pushes for a move away from Old Trafford in this summer's transfer window.

The France World Cup winner has been heavily linked with a move to the three clubs in recent weeks.

According to Gianluca Di Marzio, Pogba wants a move to Juventus ahead of Real of Madrid and Barcelona this summer.

The Italian newspaper claimed that the 26-year-old will give priority to Juventus, where he spent four seasons during his time with the Old Lady, ahead of the two La Liga giants.

The report also claimed that Juventus are working on contract negotiations with the midfielder in order to finalise a deal with the player before they negotiate a transfer fee with Man United.

Pogba told reporters in Tokyo, Japan last Sunday that he wants "a new challenge".

"I think for me it could be a good time to have a new challenge somewhere else," Pogba said.

"For me, I have been for three years in Manchester and have been doing great; some good moments and some bad moments, like everybody, like everywhere else.

"After this season and everything that happened this season, with my season being my best season as well."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...