Victor Moses reveals his most important manager, speaks on Inter Milan move

Victor Moses reveals his most important manager, speaks on Inter Milan move

Former Super Eagles forward, Victor Moses has described Antonio Conte as the most important manager he's ever worked with.

He added that the Italian football tactician left a mark on his career.

Before the arrival of Conte at Chelsea, the right winger had spent three successive loan spells at Liverpool, Stoke City and West Ham United.

The former Italian boss revived the career of the Nigerian by converting him into a wing back as they won the Premier League title for the 2016-2017 season and the FA Cup the following season.

"I have played under a lot of managers and I've loved every single one of them. The most important one was Antonio Conte. He just came in, he changed everything," Moses told TRT World.

"He is an amazing man, he totally changed my game to be honest. He gave me that fighting spirit to believe in myself and to enjoy my football same time.

"And then when he came that first season, we won the league, the following season we won the FA Cup.

"It was an amazing season for me under Antonio Conte and I'll always respect him for that, he's an amazing man."

Moses has been linked with a summer move to Italian giants, Inter Milan.

Asked if he would be interested in reuniting with Conte, who is the favourite to replace Luciano Spalletti as coach of the Nerazzurri, Moses said, "To be honest I am here with Fenerbahce, I just want to keep on playing my football at the moment. I am happy with the club.

"As I said before I came here to play football and I'm playing the football at the moment and no one knows what the future is going to hold. I love the club."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...