Chelsea reveal 4 top stars that will head to Stamford Bridge if they escape FIFA ban

Chelsea reveal 4 top stars that will head to Stamford Bridge if they escape FIFA ban

Chelsea will have to go the extra mile to bring the quartet of Edinson Cavani, Marco Asensio, Wilfried Zaha and Philippe Coutinho to Stamford Bridge this summer.

According to UK Sun report citing BBC's David Ornstein, the Blues have concluded plans to storm the transfer market if they escape the two-window transfer
Chelsea are presently on the verge of not signing any player until the summer of 2020 after FIFA's sanction for illegal signing of youngsters like Bertrand Traore.

However, if they escape the ban and Eden Hazard completes a switch to Real Madrid, Chelsea will move for the quartet this summer.

"They want a centre-forward. They really do need a centre-forward badly.

"If the ban stands then they have to make a decision on triggering the clause in Giroud's contract to extend his deal.

"They could bring Michy Batshuayi back from Crystal Palace, Tammy Abraham from Aston Villa, " he noted, even as he was quick to add.

"If the ban doesn't stand, I've heard names like Edinson Cavani from PSG who had a fall-out with Neymar and they're looking to offload him," stressed Ornstein, who further revealed plans for non-striking position this summer, with Chelsea eyeing Hazard's replacement should the Belgian join Real Madrid.

"I've also heard Marco Asensio, then comes the Eden Hazard question.

"Despite reports to the contrary, his mooted move to Real Madrid is not done, with Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia putting up a fight on that one.

"If he is sold and the transfer ban is delayed, I've been told they have an interest in Philippe Coutinho.

"His agent is Kia Joorabchian who Chelsea have done a number of deals with in the past.

"Then there's possibly also interest in Wilfried Zaha as a replacement for Hazard.

"Zaha, if the price is right could well leave Crystal Palace this summer despite many fans knowing that's a bit of a Doomsday scenario, " the BBC man submitted.

However, Blues fans appeared divided with the club's' choice of players on social media as they prefer the likes of Luka Jovic, Kai Havertz, Nicolas Pepe and Nabil Fekir.

The other group insists Chelsea should focus more on defensive additions.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...