Mourinho reveals three 'biggest problems' at Man United

Mourinho reveals three 'biggest problems' at Man United

Former Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho has revealed three biggest problems with the club.

Mourinho pointed out that the players, organisation, and the ambition of the club were the three biggest problems of Man United.

The 56-year-old was sacked last December and replaced by current manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Man United finished the 2018/19 Premier League season on the sixth position with 66 points from 38 games but Mourinho believes midfielder, Paul Pogba, should not be responsible alone for Man United's problems.

Speaking on Man United's problems after finishing sixth on the Premier League table this season Mourinho told L'Équipe: "The problems are there, you can say that these are the players, the organisation, the ambition.

"I only say that I cannot say yes when you ask if Paul was the only one responsible."

Mourinho added: "I know Manchester United, I know it's a club with an incredible story. With ambitions that are in tune with his past but not with today's potential.

"I said, nine, ten months ago, that after winning eight Championships, finishing second with Manchester United was perhaps my greatest achievement. Now, people understand."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...