Anthony Joshua reveals what will happen if Drake visits his dressing room ahead of June 1 title fight

Anthony Joshua reveals what will happen if Drake visits his dressing room ahead of June 1 title fight

According to sportbible.com, AJ is set to give his approval to ban the Canadian rapper from his dressing room and corner during the fight night.

At the last count, the likes of Conor McGregor, Neymar, Jadon Sancho and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, among sports stars that suffered from the 'Drake curse'.

Recently, Joshua was captured on camera with Drake ahead of his title defence against Andy Ruiz Jr.

However, the Nigerian-born pugilist is in the know of the 'Drake curse' has fully briefed his representatives on the need to avoid his infamous voodoo in his debut fight in US.

"I know I shouldn't, " the unified heavyweight world champion was quoted as saying while responding to a question if Drake would be visiting him before heading to the ring on June 1.

"You know about the Drake curse? It's real though.

"This is what I'm saying, what's weird though is I took a picture with Drake. We took it before (Jarrell) Miller got banned," AJ summed up.

The 29-year-old Ruiz Jr accepted the fight on short notice and seen as an underdog after a three-fight win run that was cut short after his first professional defeat to Joseph Parker.

On the other hand, Joshua will be making his seventh world title defence, with the legendary Madison Square Garden serving as venue.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...