Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane reveals 1 Chelsea star he admires

Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane reveals 1 Chelsea star he admires

Zinedine Zidane has revealed he fancies Eden Hazard amid Real Madrid links with the Chelsea star
According to Daily Mail, the Frenchman is already thinking of summer transfers, with Real Madrid preparing to play host to Eibar at the Santiago Bernabeu on Saturday.

The Spanish giants are set to rebuild their squad at the end of the season after a poor season, with the champions 13 points adrift of La Liga leaders Barcelona.

Reacting to a question about the possibility of signing Hazard from Chelsea in the summer, the Frenchman, who rejoined the Spanish side last month as manager said:
"I will not give my personal opinion about what may happen because the season has not ended, but I've always appreciated him.

"I've seen him a lot since I was playing in France. He's fantastic," noted Zidane, who is still struggling to improve Madrid's fortunes since his return as coach.

The Los Blancos go into Saturday's match after losing 2-1 away to Valencia on Wednesday night.

And Zidane has informed squad members they must see out the season with pride.

"I am not inside each player's head," he stressed why responding on motivation.

"What I see in training is that they have the pride to finish the season well.

"Our defeat (to Valencia) says the opponent played well, but we did good things too.

"I've lived it as a player. It's not easy. You have to accept it when things like this happen.

"The best way to get out of it is to work, to be happy when you win matches even if there's nothing at stake," Zidane submitted.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...