Maurizio Sarri makes big demand which will make Chelsea fight for titles next season

Maurizio Sarri makes big demand which will make Chelsea fight for titles next season

Embattled Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri has told the club's chiefs and fans that he will deliver title-challenging team if they give him one pre-season to sort his squad.

Maurizio Sarri is currently under fire at Stamford Bridge due to unimpressive performance this season which has led to criticism from the Blues' supporters.

But the Italian football tactician has pleaded for the time to finally work with his players and the results will come.

Chelsea currently occupy sixth position on the Premier League standings with 60 points after 31 games, and the Blues' only hope of winning a title this season is in the Europa League.

"I need to work, I think and in the first season, it was impossible to work.

"I think that at the moment, we are not playing very well our football. We need to improve playing our way of football. So we are trying to do this, but it's not easy.

"This squad can fight for honors next season, because we have a lot of young players who can improve a lot in the future.

"Callum, Ruben, Christensen and so if they are able to improve, we will be able to improve as a team,'' Sarri explained according to UK Sun.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...