Real Madrid hand Zidane £425m to sign 3 top players in the summer and Hazard is 1 of them

Real Madrid hand Zidane £425m to sign 3 top players in the summer and Hazard is 1 of them

Real Madrid are reportedly set to splash £425 million on the trio of Paul Pogba, Eden Hazard and Kylian Mbappe in the summer.

According to UK Sun citing L'Equipe, the Los Blancos are keen on Zinedine Zidane rebuilding Real Madrid like the Galaticos squad that ruled the world from 2000 to 2009.

And the Frenchman insisted on signing the likes of Pogba from Manchester United, Hazard from Chelsea and Mbappe from Paris Saint-Germain to ensure Real Madrid regain their position among European top clubs.

Interestingly, was an important member of all-conquering Los Blancos squad that are paraded the quartet of Luis Figo, Ronaldo, David Beckham and Roberto Carlos.

During their reign, Real Madrid claimed all major club honours available in club football, even as they attracted millions of new fans globally.

But after the Galaticos decided not to splash the cash again after the arrival of Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo their result went bad.

However, all that are set to be addressed in the summer as L'Equipe claims Real Madrid chiefs are ready to spend from their £640m revenues.

And after this season's poor run they have identified the trio as the biggest names in world football.

At 20 Mbappe is a World Cup winner, a potential candidate for Ballon d'Or, and is also one of the best forwards in the world.

On the other hand, 28-year-old Hazard is keen on leaving Chelsea for Real Madrid, with just 12 months left on his present deal at the end of the current campaign and could likely seek a move because of their transfer ban.

Completing the list is 26-year-old Pogba, who is another top player in Zidane's wish list, with the Frenchman admitting it will be an honour to play for Real Madrid.

"Real Madrid is a dream for anyone. It's one of the biggest clubs in the world.

"There is also Zidane as a coach and it's a dream for anybody who likes football.

"For now I'm at Manchester. We don't know what the future holds. I'm at Manchester and I'm happy," Pogba submitted.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...