Eden Hazard reveals 1 player better than him in Premier League

Eden Hazard reveals 1 player better than him in Premier League

Despite being rated one of the best footballers in the world, Chelsea star Eden Hazard has acknowledged he admires Liverpool's Mohamed Salah.

The two players have been in spectacular form this season for their respective clubs, with Salah notching 17 league goals, four more than Hazard's 13.

However, Hazard believes the Egyptian talisman is one to be emulated in the English top flight.

"Mo Salah is one of my good friends and he's doing something incredible. I try to look at this player and this player and try to reach that level," Hazard was quoted saying.

Incidentally, Salah used to be teammates with Hazard at Stamford Bridge under Jose Mourinho before the Liverpool forward sealed a move to the Series A.

"I like Modric - he's more of a midfielder than me but, of course, I like Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo," he revealed.

In an exclusive interview with NBC Sports, the Belgian playmaker also named Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo, Madrid's Luka Modric and Barcelona superstar, Lionel Messi, as some of the other players be idolises.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...