Perfect lookalike of Chelsea star Kante spotted in Buhari's hometown Daura (photos)

Chelsea star N'Golo Kante's perfect lookalike has been spotted in Daura, Katsina state which is the hometown of Nigerian president Muhammadu Buhari.

Known as Ya'u, he told us that he has been nicknamed after the France international since his days at Leicester City.

The 22-year-old explained in the interview that he never liked being called 'Kante' in 2015, but added that he started enjoying it when he found out that the player is a famous footballer.

Perfect lookalike of Chelsea star Kante spotted in Buhari's hometown Daura (photos)

Ya'u also explained that there was even a day many people thought he was N'Golo Kante in Kano state thereby taking pictures with him.

''Yes, there was a day I was walking in Kano City and one Keke Napep driver with his friends stopped by and called me Kante, they said I look like Kante and they even snapped pictures with me,'' he said

And when asked if he would be glad to meet the 2018 World Cup winner N'Golo Kante, Ya'u made it clear that it will be hard for him to see the Chelsea star because of the environment he lives.

''I live in Daura and Kante lives in London and I have no link with him, so I have no dream of meeting him,'' he said.

This season in the Premier League, N'Golo Kante has played 30 games for Chelsea scoring three goals and providing four assists so far.

Chelsea are currently occupying sixth position on the Premier League standings with 57 points after 30 games played this term.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...