Eden Hazard reveals when he will leave Chelsea amid Real Madrid links

Eden Hazard reveals when he will leave Chelsea amid Real Madrid links

Eden Hazard insists he wants to join Spanish giants Real Madrid from Chelsea at the end of the current season.

According to UK Sun, the Chelsea playmaker is aware his contract at Stamford Bridge runs out of 2019-20 campaign, but seems to have agreed with Real Madrid to test Chelsea with an initial offer of £70m for the Belgium captain.

The 28-year-old Hazard remains optimistic of leaving Chelsea in the summer, even as Los Blancos are ready to splash out £100m, according to reports.

However, Chelsea eggheads are reportedly plotting a move to stall Hazard's switch to Real Madrid, even if they lose him for free at the end of the 2019-20.

At the last count, Hazard has repeatedly expressed his desire to play for Real Madrid and was ready to head to the Spanish capital before Zinedine Zidane's second spell return, claims AS.

Already, Chelsea refused Real Madrid's advances after the Mundial last summer, with the mindset that Hazard will extend his stay at Stamford Bridge.

Discussions are currently on as Chelsea eggheads intensifies effort see the Belgian pen a new deal, but Hazard has continually snubbed a proposed £300,000 weekly salary to remain in west London.

"I know what I am going to do. I have made a decision," Hazard was quoted as saying in a French radio station recently.

However, Chelsea's transfer ban by FIFA could also play a major role in stalling Hazard's plan, with the club barred from not signings players this summer or in January's winter windows.

A position that will see the Blues opting to keep Hazard for the last leg of his current deal.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...