Cristiano Ronaldo reveals 1 important reason he joined Juventus from Real Madrid

Cristiano Ronaldo reveals 1 important reason he joined Juventus from Real Madrid

Cristiano Ronaldo secured for Juventus a mighty victory that powered the Serie A team to the quarter finals with the Portuguese proving once more why the Old Lady needed him so badly.

Ronaldo was the weight that Juventus needed to tip the Champions league scale in their favour and he says it is exactly brought him from Real Madrid to the Serie A giants.

Ronaldo slammed home his eighth hat-trick to become the first player to score 125 European club competition goals and show the world that age at times is overrated.

"It is a special night, not only because of my goals but because of the incredible attitude of the team, " the Portuguese said.

"This is the Champions League mentality. We haven't won anything yet, but this is a source of pride and shows we are on the right track, " he added.

It was the Ronaldo effect that turned things around and precisely why Juventus poured so much money to bring the five-time Ballon d'Or winner down to Turin from Madrid.

"Juventus brought me here for this, to help and do my job, so I'm happy that we enjoyed a magical night," the ex-Real Madrid star said.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...