PSG star reveals what Man United victory in the Champions League did to him

PSG star reveals what Man United victory in the Champions League did to him

Kylian Mbappe has revealed he has not been having sound sleep since Paris Saint-Germian were knocked out of the Champions League by Manchester United.

Despite having a 2-0 lead at Old Trafford, the Ligue 1 outfit were kicked out by United courtesy of a Marcus Rashford's injury time penalty.

"I'm stunned. We'd worked so hard to get to this point," Mbappe told French TV channel TF1.

"I haven't been able to sleep. I'm pretty sure it's been the same with everyone.

"Honestly, it's hard to give it too much thought because the Champions League was our goal. The stadium was full for a magnificent occasion, we spoiled the party. We didn't want to ruin it but in the end we did."

The World Cup winner with France, who cost the club £166million from Monaco revealed he will remain at Parc des Princes next season.

"With this elimination and all the problems it's going to create, there's no point in my personal situation being added to it. So there, that's clear and precise."

Meanwhile, the Parisians changed the venue of their training session to Parc des Princes because of security concerns.

According to French news media outlet AFP, about 500 fans were allowed inside the stadium but subjected the players to insults.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...