Three players Solskjaer told to sign for Manchester United revealed

Three players Solskjaer told to sign for Manchester United revealed

Manchester United's interim manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, has been told to consider making moves for three players this summer, by the club's former winger, Andrei Kanchelskis.

They are: Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale, Jadon Sancho from Borussia Dortmund and Crystal Palace's Aaron Wan-Bissaka.

According to Kanchelskis, they would be valuable additions to the squad at Old Trafford, ahead of Solskjaer's expected appointed as permanent boss.

"There's no denying Real Madrid are underperforming at the moment and it doesn't matter who you are, no player would enjoy that.

"I do believe Bale would reignite his career if he came to Man Utd. I believe Bale needs to be loved and that's exactly what the Utd fans and Solskjaer would do for him.

"If Bale were to leave Real Madrid, Man Utd have a great advantage in the fact that they are one of the only clubs that could afford his wages.

"With a few players contracts expiring in the summer, I wouldn't be surprised if this was something the board were thinking about and why they may not be renewing some," he told Bwin.

On Sancho, he added: "He's young and English which is the perfect mould for United.

"It's crazy to think that a player who was let go for so cheap can suddenly come back to the Premier League for £90 million, but I guess United did something similar with Pogba from Juventus.

"Sancho has really shown what he is capable of at Dortmund and it's been great to see a teenager go abroad and become a first team regular for a potential title winning team.

"It makes you wonder how Man City didn't see the talent or weren't willing to give him the chance.

"Manchester United would love to have the chance of taking a City player and making him a great at Old Trafford."

Wan-Bissaka has enjoyed a breakthrough season at Crystal Palace and a number of clubs are monitoring his situation in south London.

"Wan-Bissaka would be an excellent signing.

"Man United need someone with experience in England and Wan-Bissaka has proven he is more than capable of handling the Premier League at Crystal Palace.

"There is going to be a lot of clubs trying to sign the fullback so United are going to have to act fast if they're to secure him," Kanchelskis said about the right-back.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...