Angry Real Madrid fans list 4 changes they want and Solari's sack is 1 of it

Angry Real Madrid fans list 4 changes they want and Solari's sack is 1 of it

Angry Real Madrid fans were demanding for Jose Mourinho to replace current boss Santiago Solari amid protest outside the Bernabeu after crashing out of the Champions League on Tuesday night.

The Mirror citing AS report claim Real Madrid fans were caught on camera calling for under-fire manager Solari to step aside.

Holders Real Madrid were sent packing from Europe's most glamorous football competition by Ajax in the last-16 round after losing 4-1 at the Bernabeu.

Equally, the fans, who are furious with the club's poor run in recent time also called for Florentino Pérez resignation along with immediate sale of Gareth Bale.

The supporters were also heard singing the name of ex-boss Jose Mourinho who was axed from his managerial role at Manchester United back mid-December 2018.

In recent time, Real Madrid have lost the fear factor after the unceremonious departure of Zinedine Zidane and Cristiano Ronaldo last summer, months after winning three consecutive Champions League silverware.

The Frenchman's successor Julen Lopetegui was sacked less than five months following a 5-1 bashing in the Clasico by bitter rivals Barcelona.

Solari is under intense pressure at the moment and could be sent packing in the coming days as the Los Blancos seek a new beginning.

The Portuguese tactician Mourinho has been repeatedly linked with a return to the Bernabeu, and took out time to speak about his time at the Spanish captain in a recent interview with Deportes Cuatro

"I have fantastic memories. Working at Real Madrid is a unique experience and different to the rest of the clubs I have been at.

"We did fantastic things and we won the league in a unique way. We also had bad moments, I made mistakes, but the experience made me a better manager and person," Mourinho submitted.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...