Jose Mourinho reveals what he forgot at Man United after being sacked

Jose Mourinho reveals what he forgot at Man United after being sacked

Jose Mourinho has shown remorse for him to have been fired at Manchester United claiming that the Premier League giants remain the only side where he left with unfinished business.

Mourinho who had coached clubs like Real Madrid, Porto and Chelsea made it clear that Old Trafford is the only place he left without best feelings.

The Portuguese football manager was fired at Manchester United in December 2018 due to poor performance and was replaced with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer who has been impressive since.

He also had issues with some players like Paul Pogba, Anthony Martial before leaving Manchester United and has been out of coaching job since then.

Jose Mourinho, 56, has now admitted that he wants to improve his man-management amid speculations of being linked with a return to Real Madrid.

"The only club where I feel that (unfinished business) is in relation to Manchester United.

"The moment I left with what I think I could have achieved and the improvement of a few things but all the other clubs I have the best possible feeling, which is I gave everything,'' Mourinho told belN Sports

Meanwhile, Manchester United are currently occupying fourth position on the Premier League standings with 58 points after 29 games.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...